With your Practitioner’s support, following a Detoxification Program can be one of the most effective tools for rapidly improving the state of your health. We will guide you through the Detoxification Program, and provides you with all the tools that you will need to safely and successfully complete it.
THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
• Reducing toxin exposure through dietary and lifestyle changes;
• Weed – Removing bad bugs from your digestive system;
• Seed – Replacing the bad bugs with healthy ones;
• Feed – Improving your digestive function;
• Speed – Increasing the rate at which your body removes toxins;
• Wellness – Making long-term changes to prevent becoming toxic again.
Toxicity is literally how poisonous a substance is. Somethings are very poisonous, and even a small amount can be very harmful (e.g. arsenic). Many substances are slightly poisonous, so that small amounts are able to be removed without harm. If you have a large exposure to these milder poisons (e.g. pesticides), then over time they can overwhelm your ability to “detoxify” or remove them from your body. Also, an exposure to several mild poisons at once is much more dangerous than one at a time. One of the body’s defence mechanisms when faced with toxicity is to store the harmful chemicals in your fat tissue. This means that these poisons can be stored for many years in our tissues, becoming an ongoing source of ill health.